0% APR Financing
30-Day Free Return
Stay charged and connected.
Take your laptop capabilities to the limit.
8-in-1 Massive Expansion
Excellent Visuals & Audio
Transfer Data at Breakneck Speed
Superior PD Charging
High Quality Output
With the VAVA Hub P8 II, you can extend your display to multiple screens without compromising on audiovisual quality. The HDMI port supports up to 4K@60Hz for video display and the 3.5mm AUX port supports 48kHz audio sampling.
Transfer large files at ultra-fast speeds of up to 5Gbps. The TF and SD card slots support various memory card formats (SD, SDHC, Micro SD, MMC, SDXC up to 2TB) so you can choose the best storage solution for you .
Fast PD Charging
Charge your compatible laptop with speeds up to 85W via the Power Delivery port (100W PD wall charger required).
Extends your laptop’s USB-C port to include 1 HDMI port, 1 USB-C 3.1 port, 2 USB-A 3.2 ports, 1 PD charging port, 1 SD card slot, 1 TF card slot, and 1 3.5mm AUX port so you can use smart devices simultaneously on your USB-C laptop or tablet.
Compatible with almost all USB-C devices including the MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and iPad Pro as well as Windows and macOS operating systems.
In the Box
1 x USB-C Hub
Frequently Asked Questions-
HDMI® resolution cannot reach 4K@60Hz?+
- The HDMI port supports a variety of resolutions up to 4K@60Hz.
- The Monitor and type-C device must support 4K@60Hz to achieve high definition resolution, and use with a 4K screen display and HDMI 2.0 cable.
For 4K@60Hz resolution, please confirm your device supports DP1.4 (4K@60Hz).
- iPad Pro 11-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation and later), MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019), MacBook Pro (15- inch, 2017 and later), MacBook Pro (13-inch, four Thunderbolt 3 ports, 2020), MacBook Air (2020), iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017 and later), iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017 and later), iMac Pro (2018)
- HP EliteBook 745 G5, HP EliteBook 745 G6
Some Laptops/ Tablets/ Phones support DP1.2 (4K@30Hz)
- MacBook Pro 13”(2016 and later), MacBook Pro 15” (2016), MacBook Air(2018 and later), iMac(2017 and later), Mac mini(2018), etc
- Dell XPS 13/15, Dell Inspiron 13/15, HP Spectre, HP ENVY, HP EliteBook, Acer Switch Alpha, ASUS ZenBook, Chromebook, Chrome Pixelbook, Surface Go, etc.
More compatible devices, please contact our Customer
Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I cannot use HDMI® port?+
- To use the HDMI output port, the host USB-C port of your device must support Display Port Alt Mode.
- Try with other monitor or HDMI cable.
- Insert HDMI cable into your device directly. If unstable connection persists, the HDMI cable is malfunctioned.
- Check that your monitor is configured with correct HDMI input.
- The HDMI port is incompatible with MHL mode phone/tablet, including but not limited to: SAMSUNG Tab A, LG Google Nexus 5X / 6P, LG Stylist / LG G6, LG V30, Google Pixel, Pixel2, ZTE / ZTE max pro Phone, OnePlus 2 / 3 / 3T / 5T, Moto Z force, Dell Inspiron series tablet, ASUS ZenPad S8 64GB, Nintendo Switch, etc.
Does USB 3.0 Type-C Port support media display?+
- USB-C ports do not support media display including when using a USB-C to HDMI cable or USB-C to Display Port cable. Media display is only supported via the HDMI port.